How to set up eSIM
Enable eSIM when setting up iPhone:
- After entering the "Mobile Network Settings" screen, click "Use Mobile Barcode".
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
To enable eSIM after setting up your iPhone, contact your carrier to obtain a mobile barcode, then follow these steps:
- Open the "Camera" App and scan the mobile barcode.
- When the "Motion Detected" notification appears, tap it.
- Tap "Continue" at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Join Action Plan".
If you are asked to enter a confirmation code to enable eSIM, please enter the confirmation code provided by your carrier.